ECO DESIGN SERVICES
- Pre-Purchase Consultations
- Initial site visit
Discussion of brief, budget, site constraints etc.
- Sketch Design Stage
Sketch Planning proposals, general building layout, sizes and spatial functions, as well as materials, construction proposals, siting and site constraints (such as bushfire risk), preliminary liaison with council and consultants.
- Design Development Stage
Resolution of planning proposal, 3D imaging of design proposals, including massing modelling, furniture layouts, photorealistic modelling, material, colour and construction selections. 3D animations where required. Preliminary consultant consultation where required.
- Council Documentation Stage
Preparation of documentation required for submission to relevant authorities, including Development Application, Construction Certificate and other applications where applicable, photomontages, consultant coordination, council liaison. Preparation for Basix Certificate assessment.
- Detailed Tender Documentation
Preparation of electrical, wet area details, slab setouts, construction details, joinery, stairs etc where required.
ARCHITECTURAL VISUALISATION AND DOCUMENTATION
- Documentation. 3DE provides a comprehensive documentation service to Architects, Builders, Developers etc, from DA concepts, Development Application, through to Construction Certificate, Tendering and Construction Documentation, including detailing and 3D imaging.
- Visualisation. 3DE also works with the construction, architectural, development and real estate industries to create modelling and imaging of buildings, concept designs, future developments, as well as industrial plant and machinery and imaging using ArchiCAD, Photoshop, Cinema 4D etc, BIM modelling, animation, montages, shadow analysis – virtual architecture. E-media through to printed billboard quality.
3DE provides a unique visualisation service, complementing the professionals we work with to create a dynamic presentation portfolio. The result is a wide variety of output media, from hi-resolution digital images, hi-quality printed images from A4 to billboard size or multimedia animated videos on CD or DVD. The final product can then be used for multimedia marketing, council or statutory approval, client approval and financial approval.